Baby Bump

Sunday, October 21

The new line-up

When I first started this blog i wasn't sure exactly what direction I wanted it to go, and to be honest I'm still not. One thing I have noticed over the year I've been blogging is that I am way more interested in the pictures in posts than I am the actual content. Now don't get me wrong, there are a certain few blogs that I follow that I like to read, but for the most part I just scroll through the pictures. With that being said, I'm going to start modeling my blog off of what I like or find interesting in other blogs.  (Genius right?!)

When I started blogging I had way more time to sit and think up posts or to actually write things that were happening in my life. Since I'm left with less free time in my day and the need to blog more regularly for my creative outlet I've decided to revamp my content and try to do a few regular weekly posts that will be short and sweet, and hopefully still encouraging and inspirational!

Here's the line-up so far!
>Sunday-Verse of the week where I get to find just the right verse to help me stay strong for the week ahead

>Tuesday- Picture perfect Tuesday where I get to exercise/challenge my creativity via photography

>Friday- Friday lovin' where I get to celebrate my favorite day of the week and all the things I'm loving or find inspirational

>MISC- "Coffee dates" where I get to pour out my heart
                "Snapshot" posts where I get to overwhelm you with photos

So, as you can see, nothing too fancy or special. Just some things to keep me blogging, creating, and on track. ( I'm a list person so if it's not on a list... it just doesn't get done!)

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment