Baby Bump

Friday, January 2

Back to Blogging

I decided not to make any new years resolutions this year simply because they would end up being things like, "take a shower everyday," "drink less Dr. Pepper," "get more sleep." And honestly I would have already failed. You may be thinking, "Who is this disgusting, sleep deprived, Dr. Pepper addict and why can't she get it together already?" Well, it's me. I'm a mom and some things in life are luxuries (like showering everyday) and some things are a matter of life and death (like Dr. Pepper and coffee.) What I have decided to do is set small, attainable goals for myself. Like blog more and CREATE time to do something I used to love before the little mister showed up. So in this day, the second of January 2015, I'm taking one small step towards my goals and getting back to blogging. It will no doubt become a lifestyle blog filled with posts about being a mom and how I'm mucking it up and posts about new tricks our sweet boy is learning and how we had cereal for dinner again. You will also be bombarded by a ridiculous amount of pictures of the cutest baby you've ever seen. But between these posts there will be posts about delicious and easy dinners, my weight loss journey back to my pre-baby clothes, Pinterest things I've mustered up the courage to try, and maybe some things you might actually be interested in. However, this is all I have for now (mainly because naptime is over,) I hope you'll be checking in on all of our adventures!



No comments:

Post a Comment