Baby Bump

Tuesday, February 25

Hello third trimester!

First off, pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. Who in the world decided this was 9 months? Second, since when does 10 months fit nicely into 3 trimesters?

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain:  27 lbs.
Maternity clothes? All maternity bottoms, some maternity tops
Sleep? What's this?? One week into the third trimester and my body refuses to get comfortable at night.  
Stretch marks? NOPE!! Thanks BioOil and Cocoa Butter!
Innie or outie? Still rocking an innie!
Best moment this week: My sweet husband going to the grocery store after work because my feet hurt so bad.
Miss Anything? Sleep! Also, being able to get in a really good work out oddly enough. 
Movement: He's so active! Again, one week into the third trimester and he is way more active throughout the day... and night.
Food Cravings: Still any type of delicious pastry/ baked good. Nature's Valley baked peanut butter oatmeal bars really help with this craving
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! The trash makes me gag, but that's about it!
Gender: Sweet Boy
Pregnancy Symptoms: Can't sleep and I easily get out of breath thanks to my lungs being squished inside of me.
Labor Signs: None
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, moody! I"m ready for him to be here... 12 more weeks.
Looking forward to: Our first shower and my husband getting home from a business trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment