Baby Bump

Wednesday, March 19

31 1/2 week baby bump

How far along? 31 1/2 weeks (Every little bit counts!)
Total weight gain:  30 lbs.
Maternity clothes? All maternity bottoms, some maternity tops
Sleep? Missing it! Staying up late helps a little, but I"m still waking up for an hour or so between 3-5  
Stretch marks? Not on my round belly yet!
Innie or outie? becoming flatter by the day
Best moment this week: SPRING BREAK! This means we've gotten so many things off of our to do lists! ( and by "our list, I mean my list)
Miss Anything? My body, and my normal clothes, and being able to bend over, and work out in the yard 
Movement: So much! Sometimes I feel like he's going to push right through!
Food Cravings: None right now, maybe cookie cake... actually, definitely cookie cake.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just this stinking head cold and cough!
Gender: Sweet Boy
Pregnancy Symptoms: Am I allowed to just put all of them? Heart burn and sciatic pain mostly right now though.
Labor Signs: None
Wedding rings on or off? I had to take them off last week :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part! Ready for him to be here! 8 1/2 weeks! 
Looking forward to: Our shower this weekend and more progress on my "honey-do" list!


No comments:

Post a Comment