Baby Bump

Thursday, April 10

34 weeks and counting!

How far along? 34 weeks (last Sunday)
Total weight gain:  Too much!.
Maternity clothes? All maternity bottoms, some maternity tops. Unfortunately most of my dresses are too tight in the butt now! So elastic skirts it is!
Sleep? Missing it! Staying up late helps a little, but not enough to keep the insomnia away! 
Stretch marks? Not on my round belly yet!
Innie or outie? becoming flatter by the day.. still holding strong though!
Best moment this week: The beginning of April!
Miss Anything? Sleeping, wearing my wedding rings, wearing normal clothes, bending over... should I go on? 
Movement: So much! Sometimes I feel like he's going to push right through!
Food Cravings: None right now, maybe cookie cake... actually, definitely cookie cake and peanut butter oatmeal squares!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Trash!
Gender: Frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Is feeling fat one of them? This sweet boy is making me quite heavy and slooooowwww. Also, round ligament pain is alive and well! 
Labor Signs: None
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. This is making me incredibly sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part! Really just tired and sore from all of the stretching my insides are doing.
Looking forward to: Our shower this weekend and finishing up most of our shopping! Also, finishing up the nursery!



No comments:

Post a Comment