Baby Bump

Thursday, May 15

Pregnancy update: 39 1/2 weeks

How far along? 39 1/2 weeks, So close!
Total weight gain:  Too much!.
Maternity clothes? All maternity bottoms, some maternity tops. Unfortunately most of my dresses are too tight in the butt now! So elastic skirts it is!
Sleep?  Staying up late has been helping for sure! And I feel so thankful I just have to wake up about once a night to use the bathroom.
Stretch marks? A couple on my hips, but my belly is still looking good!
Innie or outtie?? Flat! 
Best moment this week: Felling him roll around in there, letting me know he's still happy and healthy in there.
Miss Anything? Getting off the couch like a normal person, wearing my wedding rings, wearing normal clothes, bending over... should I go on? 
Movement: He's slowing down and running out of room. Still plenary busy in there though!
Food Cravings: sometimes sweets, but most of the time nothing really sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Trash and left overs
Gender: all boy!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Is feeling fat one of them? This sweet boy is making me quite heavy and slooooowwww. Also, round ligament pain is alive and well! And cramps. 
Labor Signs: None... 2 days from my due date and I've got nothin!
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. This is making me incredibly sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part! Really just tired and sore from all of the stretching my insides are doing.
Looking forward to: meeting our boy soon!



I just realized I haven't updated this in TOO LONG. I really thought I would be much better at updating and tracking my pregnancy. I know I will want to look back at all of this and remember how I was feeling and what I was going through, especially if there's ever a baby number two! Hopefully my next post will be about bringing our sweet boy home!

Heres the most recent belly pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment