Baby Bump

Tuesday, October 11

F.a.l.l.i.n.g for You

So, since it is OFICIALLY October and fall weather that means PUMPKINS! I made myself hold off until October because I wanted them to still be exciting in November. Silly? maybe. But it's true. This past weekend we got together and painted pumpkins so I could finally decorate the porch!



I know it's not much, but I like it!

Funny story, I got home for lunch today and as I was leaving I noticed my tiny pumpkin out by a tree in our driveway. I thought, "Who in the world would come up, get handsy with my porch pumpkins, and just set it down over there??" I was a little creeped out, thinking someone came up on our porch and was snoopin' around. But luckily, when I got home the pumpkin was moved again! this time with teeny, tiny bite marks on it. SQUIRRELS! I can just image Mr. squirrel rolling my pumpkin across our yard and becoming terribly frustrated when he realized that it was not going up the tree with him.

So I left it there for him to snack on whenever he comes down to explore. Bon appetite Mr. Squirrel!

I"m also going to leave you with some pictures of a few of my favorite fall things... enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment