Baby Bump

Tuesday, October 18

Weather Perfection!

This is definently my kind of weather! I am so excited that it is FINALLY cooling down a bit. My poor mums were starting to wonder what the heck was up! I'm just excited I haven't killed them yet.




But I am definently ready to wear cardigans and boots and sweaters and drink apple cider! Although, working in an office can really mess up your seasons. I always kept a jacket on hand this summer and I have the feeling that I will need to wear a tank top underneath my layers this winter... it was like 80 degrees in there today!

I am also so ready for the holidays! You'll get a sneak peak at our perty decor tomorrow!

I've also been working on these "In our home" signs for Arabella boutique. I hope she liked them!



There were five of them, each a little different! I was so excited about them and putting hanging hardware on the back. This made me feel like a real crafter!

If you're interested in have you're own handcrafted "home" sign, check out the love-lea creations page!

2 comments:

  1. Lea - Love your home signs and your blog! What an amazing young woman you are (not that I am a bit surprised)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Sendall! :) It really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete