Baby Bump

Monday, July 16

Hello, stranger

I just realized I have not blogged in almost a month.... What!? Where has the time gone? Seriously, if anyone knows of something strange that has happened and has made time go by two times faster please let me know. I find it even crazier that I'm off for the summer and am still having trouble fitting everything in. What am I going to do when I go back to work? Sheesh!

I guess I'll fill you in on what's been going on around here since my last post:


Thrifting with my mama! She has Friday's off and we like to try to spend some time together doing things we never get to do.


Working on school plans and trying to decide what I want my classroom to feel like. It's actually really hard to plan a space you've only been in once... who knew! Also, this is my "office" set up in my parents living room with all the essentials. Hopefully we won't be there much longer!


River birthday trip with some of my loves! (Double birthday celebration at its finest) We were out there for 8 hours and we didn't even get burnt! I'd like to take a minute to thank that silly hat and our spf 70. No skin cancer for us! Also, super glad I left my real wedding bling at home and took those super blingy rings instead! No worries about loosing the real deal!


Family birthday Day-O-Fun! I am really into birthdays so I try to make mine last as long as possible. I even got a "birthday" hair cut! haha. But this day we went to church, ate brunch at Ingrids. ( They have a killer buffet on Sundays!), drove around looking at old houses (one of my all time favorites!), Watched a movie with my parents and Steven, took a nap, and had a small gathering that night for snacks and cookie cake!

23 was pretty awesome, but I know 24 will be even better!!


Fourth of July celebration with smores, family and great friends.


Injured husband and sadness. Steven decided he was going to train for the NBA and ended up chipping off a bone and severely dislocating his ankle... Needless to say our routine looks a little bit different now than usual. Poor guy. I have kind of loved being the caregiver, though. That is, when he's not being an awful patient. Luckily, that doesn't happen too often! He's had lots of doctor appointments which means he's also had a few days off. This has been a great excuse for me to do absolutely nothing and watch movies and read all day with him. I guess it could be worse!


Another thrifting birthday adventure with my best friend! She's the only one who loves old rusty, dusty junk as much as I do. Give us a pile of wire baskets, old glass bottles, and some tarnished jewelry and we're like two kids in a candy store! I really love and cherish our adventures!



And now we are just waiting to close on our cute little house, do some updating/personalizing, and move on in right in time for me to report to school! With that being said, these next few weeks and into August are going to be a circus around here. I am going to keep blogging regularly but most likely not everyday until things settle down. I do have a fabulous muffin recipe to share with you sometime this week!

Get Excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment