Baby Bump

Wednesday, July 18

House Love

Ever since we officially signed our second contract for a house my mind has been in design overdrive. This house will be a bit smaller than the first one we tried to buy, so decorating will be a little more challenging, but I'm so up for it! Here are some ideas I've been swooning over. ( Thanks Pinterest for helping me design my dream home right from the comfort of my parents' couch.)


We will have a half bath in our master bedroom and we have decided to make Steven a little pub/man inspired bathroom.
Things it will for sure include: navy paint, funky light, wire baskets, bronze accessories.



 After much discussion we have decided to paint our kitchen a light, happy yellow ( I think). I am absolutely in love with the mix of industrial/warehouse and eclectic chic...I don't even know if that's a thing, but I am obsessed! Do you see that cart? And those pendant lights? Heaven!





If someone could tell me where to get one of those bad boys for my TV stand, I would love you forever. I am a sucker for almost anything mid century modern! Also, I have been oogling over that doorknob curtain holder for probably a year now. I have not figured out how to make them, so I will most likely break down and buy them. Thanks urbanoutfitters for being awesome!


 

I am so excited to have a guest bedroom in our house. I am dreaming about the perfect combination of the two pictures above. Maybe with a few other colors besides yellow. I just love the clean, 
breezy-ness of them both! 

Oh, the great outdoors... I am going to need all the help I can get with this! Contrary to popular belief I am not good at everything. I suck at plants and landscaping. If it's not yelling at me to feed and water it, it tends to get forgotten (oops). I am going to try so much harder though! ( Luckily fall is right around the corner and I can put off planting until the spring. I don't want to embarrass myself right from the beginning!)

This definently isn't all of my ideas, I didn't want to overload you! I am counting down the days until I can give you a sneak peak of our new little home.

Happy Wednesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment