Baby Bump

Thursday, August 25

A Little Inspiration Goes a Long Way...

...hopefully. I really don't want to use other people's pictures and creative ideas in my own blog because I don't want to get lost in other peoples' worlds and not show up in mine. However, I think I may need a little bit of help to get my going. I know what I want my blog to feel like, I just don't have the means right now to make it feel that way. 

So, with that being said, I am jump starting my inspiration and motivation with some abosolutely lovely pictures from threeredapples. I really, REALLY hope my blog grows up one day to be like this! I'm thinking this weekend looks promising for crafting and creating! (Keeping my fingers crossed)





I will create, I will create, I will create.
Hopfully this motivates you too.
Happy Crafting!
Love-Lea


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love threeredapples too. I am so looking forward to all your beautiful artwork and fresh insight. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete