Baby Bump

Saturday, August 20

So nice to meet you.


I am an artist, a new wife, a daughter, and a best friend. I like to be busy, I like to plan, I like to create things with my hands and bring my thoughts to life. I'm stubborn and sometimes cranky, but overall happy and completely in-love with my husband.

I love crafting, and planning, and listening, and entertaining, and baking, and antiquing, and buttons, and lace, and colors, and white, and decorating, and old things, and new things, and the place where they all meet.

I'm hoping my blog will be this meeting ground.

I'm hoping this will be a place where all the thoughts and loves of my life come together to create a world of inspiration and motivation. I may not write the best, the fastest, or know exactly where to put my commas, but i know that I have thoughts and dreams that I need to share, that I need to put out into the world and see what happens with them.

I am Lea Stone and this is my love-lea life as an artful romantic.




4 comments:

  1. You are cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love the commas comment. I'm a comma stickler when it comes to myself, except in the blog world. For some reason, grammer stuff goes out the window when I'm blogging. I love love LOVE that photo of you and your hubby! SO SWEET! Thanks for linking up Lea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you too! I got to your first post through Kerrie's blog and I've also been reading some of your new posts. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this post is so cute! I love your introduction to yourself, and just adore how in love you are with your husband. Too precious! :)

    ReplyDelete