Baby Bump

Wednesday, August 24

Meatless??

So, my husband and I (well, mostly my husband) have decided to incorporate more meatless meals into our weeknight dinners. At first I was a little skeptical about it, I mean..... a meal without meat, that's fine, but multiple meals a week without meat?! This was going to put a damper on my OCD menu planning. I already had ingredients for dinners for the rest of the week... what was I going to cook now??? Luckily, my sweet husband sensed my feeling of panic and frustration through our texts and came to the rescue! He found the website myrecipes.com, (genious right?) and found our first delicious meatless meal! It was a success! We created the Black bean and corn topped potatoe, found here. We added a little dollup of daisy and TADA! Healthy meal numero uno.




We also decided this yummy mixture would be great in tortillas.



Happy Cooking!
Love-Lea 

No comments:

Post a Comment