Baby Bump

Wednesday, December 28

Pinteresting Wednesday- New Years Eve

I am quite obsessed with sequins lately. I always want to buy sequined filled clothing, but I never have any reason to wear them. ( I would look quite over dressed in the office and honestly I don't really want to waste a magnificent outfit up here!) So, for this New Years Eve I will be on the look out for something wonderfully shiny! Here are a few ideas.

Hate the socks, love the flower!


Just absolutely darling.

Perfection.



Absolute love!

Even though I may look like a baton twirler in these, I don't think I would mind... so cute!



You can still be quite fancy even if you don't feel like going all out in sparkles





So much sparkly goodness. I hope you find just what you want for your special night!



I am so excited for New Years Eve this year. For one, it's Steven's birthday and it's our first one as Mr. and Mrs! I just can't wait to celebrate this special night with my absolute best friend in the whole world! Talk about blessed. But more on our New Years Eve shennanigans later!

No comments:

Post a Comment