Baby Bump

Wednesday, December 7

Pinteresting Wednesday- That's a Wrap!

Finding creative ways to wrap gifts is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season! I love, love, love wrapping with things I already have around the house because, c'mon... it's just going to get ripped open and thrown away! There are plenty of easy ways to make the gifts under your tree look just as pretty for basically free instead of spending extra holiday cash on wrapping paper. That's an extra $20-$30 bucks that could fill a stocking!

Here are some of my absolute favorites. Now, I know that in reality our wrapping jobs may not come out exactly like these pictures, but I'm positive they're still going to look great! Hopefully all of my Christmas shopping will be done this weekend and I can share with you my wrapping shenanigans! Enjoy!

never buy a bow again! (100layercake)

I am loving the doily and yarn wrapping! (soapdelinews)

Love, love, love  (francineclouden)

Oh, Martha...you can even make yarn look fancy! (marthastewart)

See why I loooove doily decor!  (olderandwisor) 

Loving these fun pipe cleaners! (ohhappyday)

Cupcake liners... do versatile! (thedecorologist)
I'm such a sucker for anything with fabric! (thethriftycrafter)

One of the blogs I follow She has some really great ideas!

I hope these have inspired you to go rummaging through your craft supplies! Good luck!


Happy wrapping!
Love-Lea

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy wrapping presents so much, 'cause I suuuuck at it.

    ReplyDelete