Baby Bump

Friday, March 2

Magnificent March!



I am completely filled with excitement about March!

The weather will be warm, I can start to wear some of my spring clothes again (because even though it was in the 60's and 70's in February I am strongly against wearing spring/summer things in the fall and winter. I can't help it!), and daylight savings time is just around the corner! I know it means I'll lose an hour of sleep that day, and I'll probably be cranky and need a nap, BUT that means it'll still be light out at 7:00 instead of 6:00. 

Glorious!

My blogging has not been on schedule for the past few weeks, especially since we don't have internet anymore (eek!). But hopefully I can get back in the swing of things.

I've been tutoring a little girl in art for the past few months, twice a month. Let me just say that I love it! I was completely nervous the first few times... what if she doesn't like me? what if she thinks my projects are stupid? what if I can't really teach her anything??

Scary.

But after about 4 times or so I'm slowly getting the hang of it. It's definitely helping me realize how important time management is. This week we worked with clay and I showed her how to make a coil pot. I think she did absolutely wonderful and she loved it!



In the process of designing her pot!

She got so excited when I told her she could paint it after it dried.

Finished product! I think it's wonderful!


Next time she requested to learn how to draw lions, cats, and dogs. Too excited!

I'm also excited for March, or maybe just Spring in general, because hopefully there will be more quality time with friends, cookouts, game nights, bon fires, etc.

I'll also hopefully be able to bring a bit of good news to everyone sometime in April... keeping my fingers crossed!

But as for this weekend? Mine will be filled with painting, family time, and watching the game with our friends on saturday. Too excited! 

I hope everyone is having the best March ever so far and have a great weekend planned! 
Love-Lea 

No comments:

Post a Comment