Baby Bump

Tuesday, March 13

Weekend Review



So Saturday my wonderful Husband decides that we are going to take spontaneous drive to the city. He surprised me by taking me to our new Anthropology store!!! (If you've never heard of it, check it out!)
They mostly had clothes and bedding, but we found some fun kitchen things to look at and... my all time favorite...hardware! I didn't think about taking pictures until we were almost done looking around but I hope you can see just how awesome their knobs are!

Hooray! I have been obsessing over this place for a while now.
So many glorious knobs!

See?? So pretty!
These were some of my absolute faves. Then again, I have a thing for turquoise.

We thought this would be quite a nice little cereal bowl.
(If you knew the price of this place you would understand how ridiculous that statement is)



 Yesterday was one of the prettiest days we've had in a while here in Oklahoma. It reminded me of springtime in college when we would go play tennis or the boys would just skateboard around for the afternoon. Luckily, we got to play some basketball for a couple of hours after work since it's so stinkin' light out still! It was such a complete breath of fresh air to be out in the sunshine and breeze.

As you can see, I did not play basketball... I just sat on the swings and the slide and took the opportunity to just enjoy being still in the warm sun and not stuck in a building with hardly any windows.

Mmmm, love, love.

I also discovered these sweet little flower weeds that had hearts for leaves. So cute.

I also started reading the 2nd book of the Huger Games today outside at lunch. The first one was a rush! I'm not expecting that much from this one, but I'm still excited.

Oh, and speaking of being stuck in a building without any windows (see above pictures). If you've read this far I think you deserve to know the most exciting news of the week so far.... ready?

I put in my two week notice yesterday!!! Hooray!! But more on that on Thursday.

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine!

Love-Lea



2 comments:

  1. I loved each and every one of the hunger games books! But the first and last were my fav. Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much for book series because they don't usually hold my attention much longer than the first book, but this one is definitely breaking the mold! I just finished the second one and am too excited to start the third one!

      Delete