Baby Bump

Wednesday, November 23

Pinteresting Wednesday

I've been a little off lately in my routine, but hopefully this will be the begginning of me getting back on track. I've been waiting for life to slow down a bit to get back into the swing of things and try to have order in our life again! Luckily, we should have two vehicles again by the end of today and a 4 day weekend, thank the Lord.  I'm hoping for a calm, easy, breezy December. ( besides all of the holidays and parties and gatherings... but I love those so they don't really count!) So we'll see!

This week's theme is ...... Thanksgiving! ( real shocker, huh?)


lovely table decoration

festive treats!

Fancy smancy

Giving thanks is always in style

Love this craft for the kids!
Happy pinning!!
-Love-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment