Baby Bump

Wednesday, November 30

Playing Catch up!

I know I've been a little MIA this past week with all of the holiday hustle and bustle, but just for the record I think it was worth it! Me and steven had an amazing first Thanksgiving together and a great 4 day weekend to go with it! We are way more blessed than we ever deserve to be and I'm so terribly thankful for that.

These bad boys... well, girls were one of the most exciting part of my weekend! (since most of it was spent doing NOTHING, glorious nothing...you can understand how this was the most exciting part, haha)





That's right ladies and gentlemen.... we officially have Longhorns!! Now I know that may not seem very exciting to most of you out there, but to someone who is slighlty obsessed with living on a farm and being a homemaker this is good stuff!!



We also decorated our very first Christmas tree as Mr. and Mrs. and spent the rest of the weekend curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies amd making ornaments (between Steven's epic Skyrim adventures of course) Like I said... great weekend!







I'm so blessed to have a husband who lets me have the fun, whimsical Christmas tree I want!! More shots of our house slowly becoming more and more "Christmasfied" to come!

Now I'm going to get my daily dose of apple cider in and think about doing some work (or get caught up on all my blog favorites...)

Happy almost December!
Love-Lea

1 comment:

  1. Love the variety of handmade ornaments!
    What is skyrim adventures?

    ReplyDelete