Baby Bump

Tuesday, January 31

Resolution update!


I can't even begin to describe how crazy I think it is that January is over. I think I did pretty well with my January resolution plan.



Work out 3 times a week? Check!
Create a piece of art work just for me? Check!
Start teaching art? Check!
Take a spontaneous weekend? Super check! We ended up going to Abilene a whole week early! We had such a great time too!

Organize a timeline for curriculum? Well.... 4 out of 5 isn't bad, haha! I actually have a different plan for this, but everyone will have to wait until the end of February. I am too, too excited!

Here is the finished project for my January art piece! Love it! Elephant... can you see it?
I think it ads a lovely pop of color to our little wall. I am also quite in love with this chair that I scored from a sweet lady at work. It needs to be re-upholstered, but you just can't beat that classic style!



February's Resolution Plan

Nothing big, but I know that if I just take it one step at a time I"ll get through the whole year and keep the majority of my resolutions! Which I think would be really awesome.




Also, just a small update of what's been going on in my little corner of the world:

Lots of sticky notes means lots of planning... and I mean LOTS of planning.
 Especially since they blocked Pinterest at work... bah!

Bangs and bunny ears! Yet another wonderful concert by "My So Called Band" with this wonderful lady! I just can't get enough of this 90's cover band!

And we FINALLY cut my sweet husbands crazy hair! I was scared his ears might get cold now, but luckily we've had 60 degree weather lately!

Things have been busy, but good. We are so incredibly blessed in so many ways. Even though I forget that more often than I'm proud to say, I'm reminded every time I look at my husband and look at where we're at in our crazy lives.
I wouldn't change this for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment