Baby Bump

Friday, January 6

This is what a New Years Eve Birthday Looks Like!

As most of you know Saturday (a.k.a. New Year's Eve)  was my sweet husband's birthday! We had such a wonderful day full of quality time. I love showering all my attention over him on days like this when I have nothing else fighting for a piece of my time. I'd love to be able to do this all the time because Heaven knows he deserves it, but reality is we're both pulled in ten directions at once so it's really hard to find the energy to give 110% sometimes.

I tried to give him full power over the day, we only did stuff he wanted to or ate places he wanted to eat. We started off the day with sleeping in and birthday pancakes! That was followed by video games, naps, barnes and noble, and a late lunch at Moe's! We then headed back to the house to geat ready for our fun night ahead of us. Dinner at Cimmaron Steak House, Thunder game at Mcnellie's (with a great parking spot right by the door and a great seat right in front of the screen might I add) and then to the Blue note where we met up with some friends to hear the 90's cover band! (I am now completely obsessed with them...)  Here's some highlights from the night!

Happy Birthday Love!!


Our view of down town from Mcnellie's


Excited about seeing "My so called band"

My NYE dates.... I'm one lucky girl!

Obsessed....




_________________________________________________________________

::What I wore for NYE::

It was so nice on NYE day that I decided to forgo the tights and let my poor white legs breathe a little bit.
After my Pinteresting Wednesday-NYE I was slightly determined to fins something sparkly and girly to wear on this special night. Luckily I got to leave early the Friday before and go shopping with my sweet mama!

::Shirt:: Maurice's
::Skirt:: Jp Penny's
::Shoes:: Kohl's
::Necklace:: Jp Penny's
::Clutch:: Thrifting Find!

I did feel quite fancy!

love, love, love



Hope your new years is starting off wonderfully!
Love-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment