Baby Bump

Wednesday, February 1

Pinteresting Wednesday

Since I"ve been blocked from all things Pinterest at work, Pinteresting Wednesdays might come a little later than normal, but have no fear they'll still be here! ( haha nice, right ?) In honor of this absolutely gorgeous first day of February I've found a nice little collection of places I would have rather been today instead of work. Hopefully you can find sometime to enjoy somewhere like this!

Such a great little secret place to sit and think about life.


Easy peasy outdoor bench!
Now, honestly who couldn't take an amazing nap here?
Just lovely.
This is my kind of garden nook! So cozy and friendly looking.
Perfect little bench.
If we were having any kind of a normal winter I wouldn't mind going out and cozying up for this darling little snow filled picnic.

I really do you hope you're experiencing weather as fabulous as ours right now!

Love-Lea

1 comment:

  1. I love that tree bed! And the garden nook! Everything really, haha

    ReplyDelete