Baby Bump

Tuesday, February 14

Love letters straight from the heart


We'll my original plan was to wake up early and make my husband heart shaped pancakes, but when the alarm went off (for the second time) I realized I had forgotten to get eggs, and honestly I was just too tired. However, when he hoped in the shower I scrambled to get his lunch made for this special day.

yep, I went there!



I was sooo excited to make him lunch today! I didn't have a cookie cutter, but someone found a lovely heart shaped candy tin that worked quite nicely for a template. (That's why they look a little rough around the edges.) And that lucky duck got two! Because I didn't want him to starve to death... they were kind of small!

So there, there's my small bit of Valentine's cheer. I'm usually a lot better with holidays, but things have been kind of off lately. I don't really like Valentine's day for myself, because honestly, when you're married to a great man it's Valentine's day all year round! But do I usually like to spoil the people I love. So I'm dedicating this whole day to serving him and showing him I love him more than anything in the world.

When you've been some kind of couple for as long as we have there are definitely some rough patches, but everyday I wake up and I can't understand how I can be even more in love with him than the day before. Sometimes it just makes my heart want to burst!

He makes me laugh when I want to throw things, he helps me keep my feet on the ground when my head is in the clouds, he encourages me to believe in myself as much as he believes in me,  he takes care of me when I'm sick, and he's by far the greatest decision I've ever made in my life. I would be so lost without him.

So here's to us, my love! Happy first Valentine's day as Mr. and Mrs! I love you lots and lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment