Baby Bump

Friday, February 17

If I could, I would...





 If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would travel to Greece.




If I could have done anything before I fell in love with Steven, I would have been a stewardess.




If I could teach anybody anything, I would teach them how to fully express themselves through art.




If I could decorate any room in my house any way I wanted, I would have lots of art, wood, white, and spashes of color.


If I could make you feel anything in the world, I would want to make you feel like you were enough, that you are where at what you are meant to be, and that's enough.

If I could tell you one thing about my life, I would tell you that I has of right now I don't really have a game plan, and that's super scary to me.

If I could change anything in or about my life, I wouldn't

I hope you have just the right kind of weekend you need.
Happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment