Baby Bump

Thursday, February 9

Thoughtfilled Thursday


Just in case...



In case you were wondering, it's definitely one of those days where I don't want to do anything, but be at home with my husband watching HGTV and talking.

In case you were wondering, I would rather eat something salty for breakfast like cheeze-its or pizza than something sweet like donuts or cereal.

In case you were wondering, I'm absolutely terrified to take this next step in my life.


In case you were wondering, I have the absolute best support system I could ever ask for. A husband that loves me and encourages me to follow my dreams and parents who bend over backwards and go out of their way for me daily.

In case you were wondering, I sometimes get embarrassed when I call myself an artist.

In case you were wondering, I wouldn't trade the feeling I get when I'm sleeping next to my husband for anything in the entire world. It might just be my favorite part of the day.

In case you were wondering, I have a need to feel stable and secure, but free at the same time.

In case you were wondering, I'm incredibly selfish. I never really realized how selfish I was until I added another person in my life to think about. I am reminded multiple times a day how hard it is to deny myself for the greater good of both of us. I also fail miserably at this almost daily.

In case you were wondering, I love light, happy, pretty things. Give me something whitewashed with little splashes of color and I'm in love!

In case you were wondering, I haven't really gotten into creating in so long that I'm scared I've forgotten how to just let go and create.

In case you were wondering, I'm kind of a control freak and a planzilla, but I'm working on it.

In case you were wondering, I love to dance, anytime, anywhere. This usually makes my husband very embarrassed. Luckily, he still loves me.

In case you were wondering, I yearn to discover God's will for our lives. I just want to know that what I'm doing is acording to his will and that it will succeed. 

In case you were wondering, I'm afraid of failure.

In case you were wondering, I wish I had more creative time for my blog. Hopefully it'll develope into something more in the future.

In case you were wondering, I love you all for reading this. I really, truley do.
 

1 comment:

  1. you are a doll! :) love this post. I also prefer salty for breakfast too!

    ReplyDelete