Baby Bump

Tuesday, February 7

Love on a Tuesday afternoon

I am completely obsessed with almost everything Anthropologie has to offer. But I especially love all of their new Buenos Aires inspired spring things. Online window shopping time? Don't mind if I do!I'm a sucker for anything "homey", especially if they are as light and refreshing as these things! 





I would definitely love to have company over for some kind of delicious beverage if I got to pour it out of this lovely pitcher!



This makes my heart completely melt.


Are these knobs not wonderful?! Love, Love, Love.


I would want to keep this cute little guy out all the time!

I'm not sure I could actually use these pretty little towels, but they sure would make drying dishes a little easier!

I'm a sucker for almost any kind of trinket dish.

I'm sure I could make these out of normal file folders.... but I am loving these patterns.


uber love. Want all of them. In my house. ASAP


If I had a million dollars, I'd probably honestly be really conservative and smart with it, but I would WANT to spend most of it at Anthropology. And I'm super excited to announce that Oklahoma City just got a brand new Anthropology store! Can you believe it?! I have yet to go there, but I definitely have a date with that place in the near future. (Just a teeny, tiny, little hint to my wonderful husband... I know you're reading!)

p.s. Here's all of their new arrivals online.... you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment