Baby Bump

Wednesday, February 22

Big, bright, beautiful Wednesday!

I have been slightly obssessed with color lately. Especially since the weather hasn't been that bad and I am more than ready for spring! Since I don't have pinterest anymore at work and we've recently turned our internet of at our house I think I'm going to start doing an "Artist Spotlight" type of thing. I mean... who doesn't love finding new, amazing, inspiring art, right? I know I do!

I would love to introduce you to Thomas Cambell, I hope you find his artwork just as dreamy as I do!

There is definitely some Thomas Cambell inspired art in my future!








 Love the colors, love the stitches, love the design, just LOVE!








What a great working space! How could you not get inspired with all of those colors??





Just beautiful.


This is one of his gallery exhibits. I think it's just perfect!


I hope these put a giant smile on your face and makes your wednesday a little easier to get through.

{Click here to learn more about Thomas Cambell}

No comments:

Post a Comment