Baby Bump

Sunday, September 11

9-11

I was staring this post just like I would any other. I was ready to spill out my woes and self pitys that I had wallowed in at one point over the weekend. I was ready to express my transitional thoughts and how I was going to turn my life around and actually do something. I was ready to just talk about myself and let it all out. Then we turned on the T.V.

Good Morning America is showing the families looking at the memorials for the first time. They were showing the largest man made waterfalls, the names on the ledges, the familes feeling their pains all over again. My problems immediately seemed so small, so selfish, so petty.

We're so lucky to live in America. We're so lucky to be able to believe what we want, to say what we want, and dream what we want.

I am so thankful to be where I am. God is good all the time.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to turn your life around. You are going in exactly the direction you need to be going! You may not know why, but something about this direction is good. Maybe in the fact that your blog has inspired me with my blog. Your job is prepping you in running a business, say fabric design, and inspiring others that will by that fabric from you! God has a special plan for you, Love-Lea. It is slowly coming together. Follow your heart as you always have!

    ReplyDelete