Baby Bump

Sunday, September 4

Just Do It!


My First Tutorial! I'm super excited about this. This is actually one of the reasons I strated my blog, to inspire and get me motivated.If I have something or someone, like ALL of my very dedicated readers, haha, I'll actually get stuff done, which makes me feel great! So, here it is! A how-to on a cute, functional, amped up to-do list.

 Materials: cork  board, fabric, staple gun (a regular stapler was quite frustrating since the staples weren't very strong), ribbon, multicolored paper, and tiny clothespins!

Wrap the fabric around the cork board and staple to the back.

 Voila! Your board is wrapped and ready for ribbon

Decide how many rows of ribbon you're going to need. I'm using this as an art to-do board so I decided the more the better! After you decide the number of rows, measure out your ribbon and place them the desired distance apart. 

I used push pins to hold down my ribbon so when I turned it over to staple down they would stay where I want them. Personally, I thought this was a genious idea! haha

Your board should look something like this! I did this in two days so I went ahead and put my clothespins up to see how many pieces of paper I needed and how big they could be. (See picture below) I cut my pieces to be 3x2 in because I wanted to get the most possible pieces of paper up.


Ta Da!!!! Paper is cut out and categories are decided! Since I'm using this for all my art projects I have to do my categories are: Christmas, Parties, Sales, House

So each color represents a category. I then listed underneath each color the tasks that belonged there! I didn't put them in any neccesssary order, although you could pin them up according to priority. And when you're done you just take that piece of paper down and move on! It's super rewarding to see your list dwindle down.

I really like this idea because it gives me a fun way to visually remind me the things I need to do and it helps me add some color to the room in a functional way.

 I really hope you guys like this and give it a try. Please let me know your thoughts! I'd really love to hear them.

Happy Crafting
Love-Lea

2 comments: