Baby Bump

Thursday, September 8

Pumpkins & spices & leaves.. oh my!


One of my absolute favorite seasons is finally upon us! I am just beyond tickled to welcome fall into my life with open arms. Fall means cooler weather, changing leaves, Oktoberfest, the fair, bon fires, marshmallows, snuggling, sweaters, boots, pumpkins, evening walks... I could go on forever! Fall, in my opinion, is one season that explodes with life, especially in Oklahoma and especially after the summer we just had! Even if this cold front is a teaser and we're not completely on the down hill yet, It's still a reminder of what's coming. I just can't wait!! I was even giddy looking up these pictures!

The cooler air just does something for my soul. The past few days I feel lighter, happier, and way more eager to get things done. I feel like I can actually breath when I go outside, I just want to hug it! This I know is ridiculous, since you can not, in fact, hug weather. But oh boy, if I could... it would be in on serious embrace.

Another reason I am excited about this particular fall is the fact that I get to spend it cuddling and exploring with my wonderful husband! This is the first fall we'll spend together in our little house with our giant backyard. Oh the fun to be had!!

Since Oklahoma doesn't exactly loook like fall yet (and might not with the extreme lack of rain) I decided to use my resources. I've made a collection of some absolutely wonderful fall shots from my current obsession Pinterest! I hope you do enjoy them and I hope they lighten your soul as much as they did mine.








Happy almost fall!
Love-Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment