Baby Bump

Saturday, September 24

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So, if any of you were in the blogging world yesterday you know that fall is all the buzz! I am sooo very excited to FINALLY welcome this glorious season here with open arms. This is by far my most favoritest season ever. Now don't get me wrong, Christmas is my favorite holiday ever, but fall definently takes the cake as far as seasons go. So, to start this off right, I"m going to share a little fall inspriration with you...


Isn't this just absolutely wonderful?



All pictures via pinterst, of course

Yep, I'm in love. I have vowed not to get any pumpkins until October. Luckily it's right around the corner!! These are the small beginning to my fall decor. Not much, but they'll be beutiful when they bloom.


In other news....Guess who got to go to the fair this week!!










Delicious. I'd say it was a success!

Now I'm off to get the house ready for my mom's surprise party!

Happy Weekend!
Love-Lea









1 comment: