Baby Bump

Saturday, September 3

Sensational September

A couple of days ago I decided I was going to declare this month Sensational September! Boy, has it started off with a BANG!

Yesterday when me and steven got home from work we were greated with two open back doors, the clothes from our dresser all over our bedroom floor, moved matresses, and missing loot. That's right... some one broke into our little sancutary and stole some of our belongings. What a terrible feeling. Not only had they gotten away with our electronics ( only medium sized, rectangle ones....perhaps that would fit inside of a backpack??), but they had brought their nasty, evil funk into our house! Our precious house, trying to be built on love, kindness and trust. I can only imagine them, scurrying throughout our house, throwing our belongings in a tizzy (these are now being washed...every single piece), looking for something that they could pack away that would bring them temporary joy or money. I imagine this big messy ball of evil bouncing from room to room, leavy it's merky tainted mark. Not exactly what I had in mind for Thursday night. I'm not exactly sure what time they came to our lovely little home, but i just thank God that my routine was different that day. See, I almost always go home for lunch, but this particular day something inside me told me that I needed to finally run that errand I had been putting off for 3 weeks. Crazy, right! I am so, so thankful that I listened to my gut and did what I thought I needed to do. I'm not saying they were there at lunch, I'm just really glad Steven was with me when we found everything was a mess.

I think i would have honestly been fine if they would have just took the electronics and jetted, but the fact that I could visually see the remnants of them in our house just gave me the heebie jeebies. Someone was literally in our house, getting handsy with my delicates, having no regards for our personal privacy! The nerve!! How dare someone take trust and security out of our life without our consent. How dare they just take what we've worked so hard for....Happy September! haha

Thankfully we have such wonderful parents who came to check on us immediately, who let us crash at their place, who love us not matter what. Can I get an AMEN?!

We are back at our place, piecing our sanctuary back together piece by piece, one load of laundry at a time. And despite this rocky start I really do thing we are going to have a Sensational September, whether the devil likes it our not!

I'm sorry there are no picture with this post, that just kind of seemed morbid. We would really appreciate your prayers of protection and peace and that we can fully trust in God's plan.

P.S. Tomorrow will be my first tutorial.....be excited!!
Love-lea

No comments:

Post a Comment