Baby Bump

Thursday, September 22

Thoughtful Thursday



I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Just wondering where my heart is, wondering what my dreams are. I know I want to accomplish great things... but what exactly? I have sooooooo many things on my "to do" list that I think I need to do that I forget about the things I know I have to in order to make my life what I want it to be.

I wonder about how many people are barely missing the mark, who are just on the brink of finding their niche, finding that place where they feel completely satisfied and fulfilled. I need to find my niche.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that "things" aren't what it's all about, that having stuff doesn't make your life full...just cluttered. I decided to write some of my dreams down, ( novel idea, right? ) just to remind myself that there is a purpose to my life. But there's just something about seeing them written out that make them more real, more attainable. 

DREAMS:
  • Build a house on top of our hill
  • Sell my art and crafts
  • Own a shop/studio
  • have babies
  • Have a job where I can be with my kids and family whenever they need me
  • Travel with Steven
  • Plan parties/weddings
  • Make more clothing
  • Teach (not neccessarily in a public school setting, but that would work too)
 These are just a few of mine, I didn't want to get TOO deep at 9:30 in the morning, haha.

What are some of your dreams? Some things that you know you have to do with your life?

Happy Dreaming,
Love-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment