Baby Bump

Sunday, September 18

Love-Lea Creations is back in business!

Love-lea Creations started last fall in my apartment in Weatherford. I knew I would be moving back home at Christmas break and I knew I didn't want to have to pack up all of my artwork so I took pictures of everything, everything on my walls, in my closets, and pieces that I had stuffed away for a rainy day and set up a new photo album on Facebook, wrote a little description and price and bam! Love-Lea Creations was offically open!
 Some of them I amped up or put into picture frames (which I also did not want to have to pack up) but most of them I sold "as is"...what a response!! It was so exciting to log in to facebook and find comments from people who actually wanted my art....my art. I sold most of my pieces in a matter of days! The pieces I didn't sell went to AraBella Boutique! (check it out!)

But now, after months of student teaching, wedding planning, house moving, getting married, and starting a new job I am ready to create again! So here are a couple of the new items from Love-Lea creations.


Hydrangea Door Wreath: $35
*Hand painted letters to match flowers
*Handmade bow


Fabric Rosette Wreath: $20
*Can be made with more rosettes -5 for $3


                                                           
Both of these can be customized with your house number or
your last name and whatever colors would tickle your fancy!

These would make great christmas/wedding  presents or house warming gift!
Please e-mail me at leastone11@gmail.com if you're interested

 Happy dreaming
Love-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment