Baby Bump

Friday, June 8

Friday Funday

Even though I'm not working this summer and rarely know what day it is, I always seem to know when it's Friday. Maybe it's just that the world has a completely different buzz to it. Whatever it is, I love it! My favorite part about the weekend is getting two whole days to spend with Steven. During the week the evenings just seem to fly by and by Thursday I find myself thinking, "Have we even talked this week?" Of course we have, but it's in the midst of family dinners, thunder games, nights with friends, or nights where we just want to lay around and read.

I'm hoping for sunshine, easy breezy fun, good friends, and my love. So, here's to the weekend! Hooray!

(source)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog through the link-up!

    It seems like you and I are the same with our weekends. Just enjoying down time with my husband! Cheers to that, indeed! I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete