Baby Bump

Monday, June 4

Love-Lea Life: Face Lift

I will have been blogging one year this coming August. I can't believe I've stuck with it this long! It's really become a different kind of creative outlet for me. I've never really had that much time to make everything just the way I wanted it, and honestly I've enjoyed trying out different designs and stuff. This summer "Love-Lea Life" has a fresh, new, easy breezy feel! I also think I want to rethink what I blog about. Everything else in our our lives is new, so why not! I would also like to get more followers so if anyone in the blogging world is reading this, please tell me your secrets!

But as for today, I'm off to finish ironing, cleaning, and enjoying this sunshine! Happy Monday friends!


“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
~ Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment