Baby Bump

Monday, June 18

 



What a week last week was! It was filled to the max! I'm sad and glad it's over at the same time. Luckily we'll be having another art camp in July. I can't wait to see what that week has in store. We really did have a blast. There weren't very many kids, but since this was the very first time we had put this on, that was perfectly OK! The kids were so creative and not scared at all to just jump right in!

I also got a chance to go see the classroom I will be working in next year! It's pretty plain right now, but I honestly don't mind working from the ground up. At least I don't have to scrape funkyness off of everything, right?

I get to paint and decorate to my little hearts content! You can imagine as soon as I left the school my head was swirling with ideas, I even made a pit stop by Michael's on the way home! I can not wait to do a before an after reveal soon. Now I just have to get started...



For Father's day I told my dad that we could do absolutely anything he wanted. He decided we needed a road trip to Okmulgee to eat at Ike's!


If you're ever in the Okmulgee area I definitely suggest you stop in! It's the cutest (or manliest) pub right downtown. I wish I would've gotten pictures of the inside but it was quite dark in there and I didn't want to embarrass my family. I did manage to snap some pictures of our wonderful lunch!

If this doesn't say Father's day, I don't know what would!


We had a great weekend filled with family and food. What better way to end a super hectic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment