Baby Bump

Friday, June 1

Summer Lovin'

Happy, happy June!!

I can't believe it's already summer time, although it's currently 9:00 a.m. and 57 degrees... wha? This summer has already been way different than last summer, (no rain, hottest summer in YEARS. Of course that would be the summer we decide to have an outdoor wedding reception. Ha!) But I am definitely looking forward to a couple of months for classroom and lesson planing, relaxing, and hopefully (fingers crossed) house planning. Oh, and of course my birthday!

Here are just a few things I'm loving and obsessing over this summer ( for more things I lah, lah, lah, lahve check out my pinterest!)

    (1)


      (2) 

      (3)


     (4)



      (5)


     (6) (and here)



     (7) (and here)


1. I am loving being able to catch up on my blogs again and get
my inspiration in the morning to do more and be more.
2. I can not wait to have lots of summer get togethers! (Even if the are at my parents house.)
Isn't that veggie tray with the peppers awesome? Also, those pots on fire...
they're for roasting marshmallows on your table!

3. I was hoping to get into our house earlier this spring so I could work on my green thumb.
Aren't those garden ideas dreamy?

4. Definitely into turquoise, Oklahoma wear, wedges, pops of neon (I've gotten sucked into it!), anything with feathers, and lace. My, oh, my!

5. I've also been mentally decorating our new house for months! I can't wait to make it ours!

6. I am also loving these pen and ink doodles and just color in general.
Aren't they easy and breezy feeling?

7. Ever since I found out I would be teaching and we got our internet running I have been a pinteresting fool! I am too excited to get to use the ideas I've found for lesson planning and organizing my classroom... eek!



What have you guys been loving this summer? I would LOVE to know!
Happy weekend!

Love-Lea



1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a green thumb because those gardens are awesome!
    I'm so happy there is Oklahoma pride, because I'm loving all the Oklahoma shirts! We carry Bombs Away and Darby & Dash oklahoma shirts at our shop.
    Congrats on the teaching! That is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete