Baby Bump

Thursday, June 14

Party People in the House Tonight

First off, thank the Lord that the NBA Finals are on regular television. We don't have cable at my parents house so anytime we wanted to watch the game we had to go out. Let me tell you people, it wasn't cheap! Playoffs have definitely helped us keep our checking account practically empty. (Not really, but it sure did feel like it!) So, in celebration of our Thunder going to the finals and the games being on ABC my mom wanted to have a gathering. Now, I love a good gathering so I was definitely for it! Even thought it was mainly with my family and just a couple of friends, it was still a lot of fun! I haven't gotten to entertain in a really long time since we don't have a house, so I wanted things to be a little more festive than just snacks.

Just a little decor, prep, and Thunder love! We were so excited for the first game. Steven was super nervous, but after they pulled it out in the 4th quarter he was much happier! Here's to game two!

I could live off of snack food. (Especially cheese, crackers, and pepperonis.) Fun, Fun!
 I am teaching a short little clay class to some boys at the Bethany Children Center this evening, so we will be watching game two at home again tonight.  But honestly, nothing beats being curled up on the couch under a cozy blanket screaming at the television. Too excited!


And..... drum roll please........ Here are my new coral capris!

Ok, ok, I know they aren't the absolute most exciting pair of pants in the world, but all my pants are denim, some form of brown/khaki, and black, so this is a huge step for me! I absolutely love them! Thank you thrift store shopping!



Well, I'm off to another super busy day filled with trying to exercising off all the snacks I've eaten this week, art camp, teaching, and thunder watching! So thankful it's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment