Baby Bump

Tuesday, June 12

This & That



Happy Tuesday lovelies!

Things have been randomly busy around here so I might not get to post as often as I want this week. The high school art teacher (my mentor teacher) started an art camp for elementary students on Monday! I am so excited to be helping her out this week. I will take all the  extra teaching practice I can get!

On another note, I hope you all had a great weekend! Even though it went be entirely too fast, we had a really great couple of days. ( That is, when I wasn't moping around crying and being depressed about our lack of house and not knowing what kind of house we'll end up in or when... Have I told you guys that I can be completely too emotional and over dramatic sometimes? Oops.)

But it was a good weekend all in all.

Friday I woke up and as I was getting ready, looked in my closet and decided that I had absolutely nothing that I wanted to wear. I felt like everything was so boring and old. (I keep my clothes for a really long time. I have shirts and jeans from high school... over 5 years ago!) So, still wanting to save money and stay on budget I packed up my mom and we went to lunch and then to my favorite thrift store for buying clothes. I never really get a chance to look through everything, because I usually went on my lunch breaks. But after 2 hours of digging and trying on I left with a nice addition of shirts, skirts, and even a pair of coral capris! I usually try to stay away from buying pants or capris from second hand stores because I have a tiny inseam (29") and I never find anything that fits... except for these! I will definitely be posting a picture of them tomorrow.


I know my closet may not look too boring, but believe me, I am too practical when it comes to shopping sometimes. I love solids and neutrals. But it was time to take a baby step into the print world!



Sunday while we were out visiting my brother-in-law I caught a baby rabbit! Now, I'm a sucker for anything little and cute and furry, and I was so sad to think I was just going to let it go, back into the wilderness full of snakes and hawks and things that would eat it. I just couldn't bring myself to send it to it's certain death. So, instead, I put it in my tote, with a towel and decided to bring it home! I had all intentions of keeping it when I got sad that it would spend it's whole life in a cage. That is not a life to live, people! So after getting home Steven and I decided to let it go in the pasture under a field full of clovers. I think little Stella will be very happy.




Now I'm off to a day filled with working out, art camp, house hunting, snack making, and Thunder watching! Yay for being in the Finals! Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment